Wednesday 2 July 2014

Day 10 - bubbles & tatoos

I am stuck in the clinic all day doing medical records training, but Nadine takes my camera to record some of the activity at the little kids dorm.

Rose tackles OSCAR while Dr. Durga looks on

Jackie & Praise come in for check up
Victoria gets some quiet time with Esther & Hakim

Arnold my man

the wall is looking amazing!



Nadine & Jackie at the clinic

Arnold models Alicia's shades

Sue treats scalp fungus with medicated shampoo


Shira





Shira

Sandra & Don
I work in the clinic until 3 with Rose, then travel to Medicalinks, a local clinic run by two physicians.  Dennis is an orthopaedic surgeon and his brother is an internist, but it seems their practice is more akin to a general practice.  I see about 6 patients in consultation for them, about half being pregnant ladies.  Everyone is very nice there, and Dennis advises me that having western doctors visiting his clinic will raise his status and improve his business.

Margret decides to adopt one of the puppies
Looking things over, it's apparent I'm missing some images from this day, including the tatoo & bubble events at the little kids' dorm.  Will see if I can locate those.

No comments:

Post a Comment